Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Dudu Bear!

They were saying that teddy bears and dolls are really not meant for guys and my mama told me that they're not toys for the big boys!

When I was young I used to play toy guns but recently I developed my interest with teddy bears. I must admit that I am one of the straight guys and my hanging question is .... anybody here who has an interest with stuffed toys like me especially guys? Something wrong with me?


One of my favorite bears is Little Dudu. Actually I have a blog about this cute little girl and you can follow a link here to see her company.


The issue here is not anymore about gender it's about my age, I'm 31 and I guess I am too old for this "stuffed"!

Please do not make fun of the picture that's not Taylor Lautner neither Jacob Black in New Moon Saga!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a funny picture. The blocking out around his eyes hardly makes him not identifiable if someone knows him! Probably his friends can still recognize him from that pic!

    But still, I say better stuffed bears than guns.

    ReplyDelete